Make Microsoft Edge your own with extensions that help you personalize the browser and be more productive.
Lastpass Webstore Login
How do I enable the LastPass web browser extension?
If you have created a LastPass account and installed the web browser extension but do not see the LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar, you can try each of the steps below until it appears. Drupal 9.2.
- Reinstall or update the web browser extension – Go to https://lastpass.com/download to download the latest version of the LastPass web browser extension for your desired web browser.
- Confirm that LastPass is listed and enabled in your web browser extensions – If LastPass is listed but not enabled, you must enable it in order for the LastPass icon to display in your web browser toolbar. If it is not listed, try reinstalling. Instructions for enabling LastPass will vary depending on your web browser, as follows:
- Chrome – Go to chrome://extensions in your Chrome address bar, then toggle the setting on to enable LastPass.
- Firefox – Go to Menu icon or go to Tools > Add-ons > Extensions > Enablefor LastPass.
- Internet Explorer – First, you must enable the allowance of third-party extensions, then enable LastPass:
- Go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced and under 'Browsing' select Enable third-party browser extensions then click Apply > OK.
- Go to Tools > Manage add-ons > LastPass Toolbar > Enable.
- Safari – Go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions > Enable
- Reveal LastPass if it is hidden – If you have installed LastPass and confirmed it is enabled, the web browser extension icon may be hidden. Instructions to reveal the hidden extension will vary depending on your web browser, as follows:
- Chrome – Click the Customize Toolbar icon then right-click the LastPass icon and select Show in toolbar, or drag and drop the LastPass icon into your toolbar.
- Firefox – Click the Menu icon and select Customize, then right-click the LastPass icon and select Add to toolbar, or drag and drop the LastPass icon into your toolbar.
- Internet Explorer – Right-click the web browser toolbar and select LastPass Toolbar to reveal.
- Safari – Go to View > Customize Toolbar then drag and drop the LastPass icon into your toolbar.
- Confirm that another add-on/extension/theme is not interfering – Temporarily disable all add-ons/extensions/themes and re-enable LastPass. Instructions will vary for each web browser.
- Ensure LastPass is allowed in your security or maintenance settings – An anti-virus program, security suite, and/or system maintenance application could be preventing LastPass from being installed or launched. Add LastPass as a trusted source within your security and/or system maintenance settings.
Lastpass Sign In Page
- Average Rating on the Chrome Web Store. Based on 27,600 Reviews. Simplify your online life. LastPass makes it easy to have strong passwords with access on all your devices for Free! LastPass can help autofill forms; making it easy to complete your payment and go on to the next thing. You'll never need to run and grab your wallet again.
- Activation email is sent to your registered email addresses. 2021 LogMeIn, Inc. All rights reserved.
- LastPass for Microsoft Edge. If you're using Chromium-based Microsoft Edge, this one's for you. LastPass browser extension for Microsoft Edge without a binary component. Features dependent on a binary component, such as automatic logoff after idle and sharing of login state with other browsers, will not function.
- Visit the LastPass website, scroll to the gray area at the bottom and click on Download. Select Download for LastPass for Chrome. The chrome web store will display the LastPass app. Click Add to Chrome. A popup will display for add the extension. Click Add extension. The chrome web store will indicate it is checking the extension. To begin using LastPass, you need to log in to LastPass.