Microsoft Teams Camera Not Working
I had this same problem with my x1 carbon (4th gen). Massive. The below method fixed my issue:
- I have a MacBook Pro and have a meeting using Microsoft Team. I tried to use the camera last week but it didn’t work and I was only able to see and hear the other members of the team – they couldn’t see me.
- To test your camera inside Microsoft Teams, you can use your desktop’s native camera app and see if your camera is working and if your virtual setup is properly put and well lighted. To test your camera on a Windows 10 computer, click the start button and then go to the ‘Camera’ app from the list of available apps.
- For those of you who did get an update, we suggest restarting your computer just for full effect. Hopefully, this solves your problem with the camera not working on MS Teams on Windows 10. Disable Your Default Camera. If you’re using an external webcam, then perhaps your default camera is the problem. The default camera can often overrule the.
MS Teams is a reliable product offered by Microsoft like its other services but users have reported that Microsoft Teams can’t detect the camera or in case the camera works, it still won’t be available for add-ons, making it impossible to join a video conference.
Microsoft Teams Camera Not Working Macbook
- - Press Windows key + R, type regedit, and press Enter. Make sure you backup your registry before doing anything.
- - Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows Media FoundationPlatform.
- - Right-click on the Platform folder and select New > DWORD.
- - Name it EnableFrameServerMode.
- - Right-click on the newly created value and select Modify.
- - Change its Value data to 0.
- - Do the same with HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWOW6432NodeMicrosoftWindows Media FoundationPlatform key.