Modartt Pianoteq Pro
Improvising with a slightly modified Steinway D patch in Pianoteq 6 Pro, internal FX are off but 2 EQs, reverb is provided by Breeze 2. I had almost forgoten about this product. It has taken the team at Modartt nearly 3 years to bring Pianoteq from v3 to v4 but they have finally done it. So why am I getting excited about yet another piano sampler product. Well the reason is because it isn’t a sampled piano product. What makes Pianoteq different is that it is a modelled piano. Pianoteq 7 (Standard/PRO) introduces acoustic Morphing and Layering. This innovative technology lets you create and mix hybrid instruments with stunning authenticity. It also offers the very first physical model of Steinway’s groundbreaking new flagship instrument: the Model D Spirio r.
Beautiful, vivid, adaptable
Pianoteq Pro 7 is the ultimate product for professional composers and recording studios, and has proved to be an indispensable tool in many recording projects - from movie soundtracks and tv commercials to the latest hit songs. By being physically modelled, Pianoteq Pro brings you an extremely sophisticated tool for sound shaping and instrument creation, letting you create your own unique sounds that will enrich your projects.
The Pro version works with internal sample rates up to 192 Khz. By using its powerful Note Edit feature, you are able to adjust physical parameters for specific ranges, and even note by note. You can also turn any Pianoteq instrument into a multi-instrument by using advanced keyboard splits for up to 105 notes (concerns instruments with extended octave range).
When you purchase Pianoteq 6, you choose among three flavours:
Acoustic Pianos (includes D4 and K2 grand pianos)
Electric Instruments (includes electric pianos: MKI, MKII, W1, Pianet N &t T, Electra & Clavinet)
Chromatic Percussions (includes V-B and V-M vibes, Xylophone and Marimba)
For an Overview of all available Extensions please click here.
The possibility to shape the sound through physical parameters is an extraordinary feature that cannot be found in any other piano software. With just a few mouse clicks, you can achieve things that would require hours, or even weeks, by piano technicians to adapt on real acoustic pianos.
Some things can hardly be done in the real world, such as changing the string length from a mini grand of 1m/3.3ft to an imaginary giant grand of 10m/33ft. You can even modify the mechanical properties of the soundboard. New exciting possibilities open up as you explore the parameters and discover sounds that you have never heard or thought of before.
Pianoteq Vst Crack
Similar to what professional audio engineers do when recording, you can place up to 5 microphones anywhere around the instrument in a separate illustrative interface. By adjusting microphones, you are able to quickly adjust the colour and presence of the sound.
Minecraft for android tv box. Fifteen directional microphones of well-known brands are modelled, increasing the palette of available sound colours.
A mixer is available for combining the microphones into 5 output channels, with the possibility to adjust separately level and delay. In binaural mode, for headphone usage, a head model is used for simulating the sound heard by a person located where the head is placed in the interface. The head can be rotated in any direction and even its size can be changed.
The note editor is designed so that you can work with it effectively - it saves you time and increases your creativity. On top of this, its spectrum profile editor lets you adjust each overtone for each note, bringing you thousands of sound combinations that will help you finding your own unique instrument.
- Pianoteq is a physically modelled virtual instrument
- Includes 2 instrument packs of choice ('flavour')
- Optional instruments for purchase: upright, grand pianos, rock piano, electric pianos, harp, vibraphones, clavinet, celesta+glockenspiel, xylophone+marimba, steelpans
- Free instruments: KIViR historical instruments collection, bells and carillons.
- Unique adjustable physical parameters, such as unison width, octave stretching, hammer hardness, soundboard, string length, sympathetic resonance, duplex scale resonance. *
- Progressive variation of the timbre (uses all the 127 MIDI velocities)
- Control of the dynamics in timbre and volume
- Polyphonic Aftertouch (particularly interesting for the clavichord)
- Realistic sympathetic resonances, including duplex scale
- Microtuning, supports Scala format *
- Adjustable mechanical noises (sampled or modelled)
- Built-in graphic equalizer
- Built-in graphic curve for key velocity, note-off and pedal
- Keyboard calibration assistant
- Ten types of pedals (that can be assigned to the four UI pedals): Sustain, Soft, Harmonic, Sostenuto, Super Sostenuto, Rattle, Buff Stop, Celeste, Pinch Harmonic, Glissando
- Progressive sustain pedal, allowing partial-pedal effects
- Convolution reverberations
- Effects: Tremolo, Wah, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Fuzz, Delay, Amp, Compressor, Mini-eq.
- Mallet bounce (note repetition)
- Instrument condition (mint to worn)
- Variable lid position *
- Five adjustable microphones *
- Multi channel - up to 5 channels *
- No quantization noise (32-bit internal computation)
- Renders high resolution MIDI formats CC#88 and Disklavier XP.
- Installs and loads in seconds
- Extremely small file size (less than 50 MB)
- Excellent for use on modern laptops
- Extended key range (105 keys = 8+2/3 octaves) for the grand pianos Steinway D and K2
(* in Standard and PRO versions)
I wouldn’t be surprised if a few existing Pianoteq users felt underwhelmed by version 6’s lack of any new killer feature, or any new instrument provision. However, they’d be mistaken: this is an important release that delivers improvements to every sound in Pianoteq’s palette, whilst retaining that immersive, responsive playability that it has long been known for. Crucially, too, the update from any previous version is a mere €29, so stop moaning.
For new purchasers, there’s often a toss-up between Pianoteq and one of the usual sampled suspects. In the past a big sampled piano could trump Pianoteq in terms of sheer realism, but not any more. Pianoteq — its acoustic grands in particular — does still have a quality of its own, and if it’s not to your taste then perhaps you would be happier looking elsewhere. But if you click with it, then my goodness there’s a lot to enjoy: everything from the lean system requirements, through the unrivalled expandability and sound design possibilities, to the class-leading playability. It really is a superb virtual instrument, by any standards.
- Win XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32/64 Bit)
- min. 256 MB RAM and 1,6 GHz CPU (Multicore recommended)
- Standalone, VST, RTAS, AAX
Modartt Pianoteq 5
- Mac OSX 10.7 or higher (32/64 Bit)
- min. 256 MB RAM and 1,6 GHz Intel CPU (Multicore recommended)
- Standalone, VST, RTAS, AU, AAX
Modartt - Pianoteq Pro
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.