Moving Superior Drummer Library
- Real-time groove composition using dedicated style and drummer modeling without any static patterns or loops.
- In-depth drummer limb simulation ensures grooves are always humanly playable.
- Allows layering of groove, accent and fill elements at will without any danger of creating unrealistic performances.
- Advanced feel modeling includes sound-specific pocket delays, power and timing variations and push/pull.
- Real-time fill generator produces unique fills that match the style and drummer in use.
- Streamlined interface with real-time 3D kit for editing and performance visualization.
- Part-based arranger with transition and repetition fill control, liveloop technology and MIDI export.
- Limb-centric bar editor allows fine-tuning of events without need for MIDI export/editing in the DAW.
- Extensive MIDI controller mapping offers in-depth remote-control of the style, drummer and mixer.
- Built-in mixer with compressor, drum-specific 3-band EQ and delay.
- Style models, drummer models and sounds can be added via expansions and MiniPaks.
- Supports VST and AAX plugin formats (macOS is currently in Beta as VST and AU).
Move Superior Drummer 2 Library
Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 SDX Core Basic Sound Library 32.6 Gb Library Update v1.0.1: 280 Mb Building on the legacy of its predecessor, Superior Drummer 3 was redesigned from the ground up to introduce a completely new and improved workflow, countless added features and an unequalled amount of raw sound material. A flexible universal ASIO driver that uses the PortAudio sound I/O library. Supports WASAPI (shared and exclusive), KS, DirectSound and MME. GitHub - dechamps/FlexASIO: A flexible universal ASIO driver that uses the PortAudio sound I/O library.