Oac Season Two Photos
- Oac Season Two Photos One
- Oac Season Two Photos Free
- Oac Season Two Photos Together
- Oac Season Two Photos Online
With over 60,000 acres available for hunting, including archery, firearms and muzzleloaders the Outdoor Adventure Center (OAC) is the hub for outdoor recreation at Fort Leonard Wood. You can fish in the Big Piney River plus numerous ponds and lakes located on Fort Leonard Wood. The Trout Management areas are open year round. All hunting and fishing state and local licenses and permits are available at OAC.
- Halfback Brady Burnett scored six rushing touchdowns in OAC's second game of the debut 1893-94 season. The Aggies extended their record to 2-0 with a victory on Friday, November 17, 1893 over Oregon State Normal School, playing in bad weather before a scant crowd of about 300 fans in Monmouth, Oregon.
- The most comprehensive image search on the web.
The pro shop offers a wide variety of hunting, fishing and outdoor equipment available for purchase including:
Ohio Athletic Conference (OAC) Previous Next. Fri, Jan/22 7:00 PM. Women's Basketball. We wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday season. December 09, 2020.
- Firearms *
- Paintballs by the case or 500 rounds
- Beverages and snacks
- Night crawlers
- Bowtech & PSE
- Fishing supplies - Trilene, Ugly Stik, Mr. Crappie
*OAC can order any firearms, archery and other sporting goods. We offer Beretta, Browning, Remington, CZ, Winchester, Smith and Wesson, Mossberg, Marlin, and many other brands.
We also maintain a Federal Firearms License so we can provide in-state gun shipping and receiving. A small fee is charged and a NICS Background Check is mandatory on all gun sales. Contact us for any further sports purchases.
OAC offers various camping and fishing equipment available for rent. For more information please contact us at +1 (573)596-4223.
To see some images of our various rental equipment, click HERE.
|Miscellaneous Equipment||Day Rate||Weekend Rate|
|Super BBQ gas grill (tow behind)||$75||$150|
|Charcoal BBQ grill (tow behind)||$50||$125|
|Dunk tank (advance registration required)||$75||N/A|
|Small bounce room||$125 with $50 deposit||N/A|
|Large bounce room with slide||$150 with $50 deposit||N/A|
|Water bouncer||$175 with $50 deposit||N/A|
|Sporting Equipment||Day Rate||3 Day Rate||Weekly Rate|
|Boating & Fishing Equipment||Day Rate||3 Day Rate||Weekly Rate|
|14' river Jon boat with trailer||$35||$65||$125|
|14' river Jon boat with trolling package without battery||$50||$75||$125|
|15' canoe with life vest & 2 paddles||$50||$100||$125|
|Canoe trailer (2 hauler)||$25||$50||$75|
- If you need a battery with any Jon boat rental, there is a $100 deposit required on the day of rental and will be returned upon inspection.
|Recreational Vehicles||Day Rate||Weekend Rate||Weekly|
- $75 cleaning deposit is required on the day of rental and will be returned upon inspection.
- Vehicle used to tow must have a 6,500 lb. tow capacity and electric brakes for towing installed.
- Proof of insurance is required. Must present Avtice Duty or Retiree ID. Sleeps 2, includes kitchenette, and does not have a bathroom.
|2 hour trip (2 people)||$35 per canoe|
|4 hour trip (2 people)||$45 per canoe|
|Add additional people to trips||$5 per person|
There are no kayak trips, but we do have kayaks available for rent. No later than 12 p.m. for 4 hour float trip and no later than 2 p.m. for 2 hour float trip.
|Boating Equipment||Day Rate||Weekend Rate|
Prices include life vest, paddles, and transportation to access and from pickup.
|Other Equipment||Day Rate|
Float Tubes do not include transportation.
Recreational Hunting and Fishing users can view the hunting and fishing area's, sign-in, obtain hunting and fishing maps, read regulations, and more by visiting the Hunting and Fishing Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri website.
- Spring Turkey Season
- Fall Firearm Deer Season
- Fall Muzzleloader Season
- Fall (thru winter) Deer Archery Season
- Fall (thru winter) Turkey Archery Season
- Fall Firearm Turkey Season
- Water Fowl Season
Feral hog may be taken on FLW only incidentally, while deer hunting (FLW Reg 210-21) Deus ex: mankind divided - digital deluxe edition for mac.
- Trout Management Areas: open all year
- Trout Parks: March 1 - October 31
- Black Bass (impoundments): open all year
- Black Bass (streams, specified zone): May 24 - February 29
- Bullfrog & Green Frog Sunset: June 30 - October 31
Stop by Outdoor Adventure Center for more specific dates and regulations. Dates are subject to change.
|Daily fishing permit (1 or 3 days)||$8 per day|
|Trout permit (half price for ages 15 & under)||$10|
|Daily small game huting permit (1 or 3 days)||$14 per day|
|Sportsman of the Year||$5|
|Small game hunting permit||$94|
|Conservation order permit||$47|
|Spring turkey hunting permit (ages 6-15 half resident price)||$224|
|Fall turkey hunting permit (ages 6-15 half resident price)||$130|
|Firearms deer hunting permit (ages 6-15 half resident price)||$265|
|Archers hunting permit (ages 6-15 half resident price)||$265|
|Managed deer hunting permit (ages 11-15 half resident price)||$265|
|Landowners spring turkey||$165|
|Landowners fall turkey||$96|
|Landowner archers hunting||$195|
|Landowner firearm deer||$195|
Fishermen older than 7 are required to obtain the Fort Leonard Wood Sportsman's Permit. Sportsman permits must be renewed annually by February 28th.
To receive a Sportsman's Pass on Fort Leonard Wood, a state license is required.
FLW Permits can be purchased on the USAG FLW iSportsman Portal by clicking HERE.
|Trap & Skeet||Price|
|Round (includes 25 birds & gun rental)||$15 per round|
|House Shells||$9 per box|
|Birds (includes 25 birds)||$6 per round|
12 and 20 guage shotguns available for range use only.
Oac Season Two Photos One
The Archery Rental fee is $10 per hour and includes a bow. Range fee is $5 if you bring your own equipment.
The Archery Range is free to use if patrons bring their own equipment.
NO broadheads or crossbows are allowed on OAC targets. Patrons wanting to use broadheads or crossbows may bring their own targets.
|Package includes gun, mask, unlimited air, 500 paintball rounds & field fee||$40|
|Bag of 500 paintballs||$12|
|Case of 2,000 paintballs||$48|
- Weekends are first-come, first-serve.
- Reservations are recommended for groups of 8 or more players.
- Patrons with their own equipment must check in at the front desk and pay a $12 field fee (includes all day air refills).
- Velocity can not exceed 300 feet per minute.
- Outdoor Adventure Center paintballs are the only paintballs permitted on the field.
Park reservations (no fee) are available daily for Colyer Park and Happy Hollow.
The Horse Stable facility provides boarding for privately-owned horses. It includes an inside exercise barn and outside riding arena.
Click HERE for a printable New Member Packet for the stables.
|Per month, per stall||$125|
|Deposit per stall||$150|
- Patrons may request to build their own turnouts
- This is a self-care facility
- Every horse entering the OAC stables must complete a 10-day quarantine period
Book your next celebration here! OAC offers pavilons as well as all of the activites at their facility for birthdays, organizational, and unit parties.
Contact us today at +1 (573)596-4223 for more information and to book your party!
- Padded chairs (black) with cart
- 10' x 10' pop up tents
- 15' x 15' tent
- 20' x 20' tent
- 8 ft tables with cart
- 6 ft tables
- Rubber weights for tents
- 80 chairs
- 10 6 ft tables
- 2 20' x 20' tent set with sledgehammer
- 12 rubber weights
- Trailer to haul equipment
Oac Season Two Photos Free
Phia Oac Mountain in Nguyen Binh District is covered in white frost on Friday as temperatures dropped to minus nine degrees Celsius, with ice appearing at an altitude of 1,400 meters and above.
The icy scene on Phia Oac Mountain is the result of a strong cold front that arrived in Vietnam's northern mountainous region Thursday, expected to last until next Wednesday.
Oac Season Two Photos Together
At a height of 1,931 meters above sea level, Phia Oac is the second 'roof' of Cao Bang Province, after the Phja Da peak.
In addition to frost, the area is also shrouded in dense fog.
White frost and ice have had mesmerized tourists thinking they’re lost in an European winter landscape.
Due to cold weather, visitors are advised to wear thick coats, full masks, and socks to keep their bodies warm. It is necessary to wear shoes with good traction due to slippery conditions.
Layers of ice about 1-2 centimeters thick can be found at the top of the mountain.
Harsh weather conditions have also greatly affected the lives and agriculture of local residents, the photographer said.
Oac Season Two Photos Online
Photos by Ha Cuong