Sandisk Secure Access Software
- Sandisk Secureaccess Software Review
- Is Sandisk Secure Access Any Good
- Is Sandisk Secure Access Free
- Uninstall Sandisk Secure Access Software
- Sandisk Secure Access software, free download
SanDisk SecureAccess v3.02 is a fast, simple way to store and protect critical and sensitive files on SanDisk USB flash drives.
Access to your private vault is protected by a personal password, and your files are automatically encrypted - so even if you share your SanDisk® USB flash drive or it becomes lost or stolen, access to your files are safe.
NOTE: SecureAccess is not required to use your flash drive as a storage device on Mac or PC. SecureAccess is a complimentary data encryption and password protection application.
San Disk Secure Access V 3.01 Win by Sandisk. Topics sandisk, secure, access, usb stick. San Disk Secure Access V 3.01 Win. Addeddate 2020-04-05 22:16:23. The software is named SecureAccess. When the flash drive is plugged in a user is prompted for it’s password to access the software to save or retrieve files stored it it’s secure vault. Good for saving files that you don’t want others to see should they get access to the flash drive; resumes, tax information, pictures of boyfriends, etc.
Wavepad editor audio. SecureAccess v3.02 features
- Quicker start-up
- Improved password settings
- Faster Encryption with multi-thread processing
- Ability to edit your documents stored in vault
- File Streaming Access
- Encrypted Backup and Restore data stored in vault
- Optional File Shredder (deletion) from source after transfer to vault
- Automatic logout time-out setting
- The SanDisk SecureAcces Encryption program is a 128-bit AES encryption.
- If the password is forgotten, the information stored on the flash drive cannot be retrieved.
- There is no 'forgot password' option to reset the password.
- If the password cannot be remembered, with or without the password hint available, the files on the drive are not accessible.
- SanDisk Customer Care cannot provide a new password or alternative method to access encrypted data.
- The drive can still be used by reformatting and reinstalling SecureAccess.
- Formatting the drive will erase all data on the drive. Once the process begins, ALL THE DATA ON THE DRIVE WILL BE LOST!
- How To Use SecureAccess
Quick Start Guide
- Download Quick Start Guide
Download SecureAccess V3.02 Application for PC and Mac below:
- Download for PC (8MB)
- Download for Mac (13MB)
English,French, German,Spanish,Italian, Portuguese(Brazilian),Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, JapaneseandKorean
- Microsoft Windows® 10, Microsoft Windows® 8, Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows Vista®
- Mac OS® X 10.7+ (Intel Based Mac only)
Sandisk Secureaccess Software Review
NOTE: SecureAccess is not supported on APFS drives
Instructions for Upgrading from Previous Versions
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v2.0 to v3.0 for Windows
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v2.0 to v3.0 for Mac
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v1.0 to v3.0 for Windows
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v1.0 to v3.0 for Mac
1. Can I access a SecureAccess Vault from both Mac and Windows PC
2. How do I setup my private vault in a Windows PC?
3. How do I setup my private vault in a Mac computer?
4. How do I add files or folders into my private vault?
5. How do I backup or restore data in my SanDisk SecureAccess v3.0 vault?
6. How to Shred (delete) files from source computer after transfer to SecureAccess Vault
7. How do I remove SecureAccess software on my Cruzer flash drive?
8. How can I recover my password?
9. What can I do if my files are not showing up correctly in a SecureAccess v3.0 Vault?
More SecureAccess answers >>>
About SanDisk SecureAccess
Is Sandisk Secure Access Any Good
SanDisk SecureAccess 3.02 is free software that enabled you to encrypt files on SanDisk storage media devices, protecting it from other people. Setting up drive protection with the program is pretty straightforward. Users will be required to specify a password twice, along with a hint. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. SanDisk SecureAccess is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
Is Sandisk Secure Access FreeIs SanDisk SecureAccess safe to download?
We tested the file SanDiskSecureAccessV3_win.exe with 25 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does SanDisk SecureAccess work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus SanDisk SecureAccess may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of SanDisk SecureAccess are available?
Uninstall Sandisk Secure Access Software
The current version of SanDisk SecureAccess is 3.02 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to SanDisk SecureAccess available for download
Sandisk Secure Access software, free download
- CryptSyncSynchronize folders while encrypting the contents in one folder.
- SanDisk SSD DashboardAll-in-one collection of utilities to optimize, diagnose and maintain the health of SSD drives by SanDisk.
- BoxCryptorFree file encryption for use on cloud storage like DropBox.
- Windows Mobile Device CenterAdds support for Windows Phone devices in Windows.
- iMazingiPhone and iPad file transfer software for backing up apps, photos, notes, contacts and messages.
- Google Backup and SyncCloud storage utility that integrates with Google services and your PC with mobile device support.
- IDrive ClassicFree cloud-based backup and storage for photos and other data.
- SyncthingFile synchronization across devices and platforms that's decentralized.
- Telegram PortableFast and secure desktop app, synced with your mobile phone.