|Pricing:||6/10 - average cost|
|Category:||Diagrams ->SmartDraw ->SmartDraw pricing|
|Ranking:||Ranked 1 out of 6 Diagrams systems|
|Pricing:||starts at $9.95 per month|
|Typical customers:||Small, medium and large size businesses|
|Links:||SmartDraw review, SmartDraw alternatives|
- Pros: SmartDraw is a very complete plication for all types of diagrams that you need, has great virtues with respect to Visio that can be considered the number one in the market or at least used, when you need to diagram a project from the basic algorithm to the more complex gantt diagrams, this tool is very useful, it makes you much easier in work (in my experience much easier to use than.
- Both Tradify and SmartDraw software are average in cost. Based on the online reviews, Tradify software has been awarded a 4-star rating while SmartDraw has been awarded a 4.5 rating. Tradify software is ideal for small and medium businesses while SmartDraw software is an ideal solution designed to support small, medium, and large businesses.
- SmartDraw.com is the creator of SmartDraw, the world's first visual processor, software that enables the everyday use of visuals to improve communication. Because people are six times more likely to retain and understand information presented to them visually, SmartDraw helps businesses increase their bottom line by improving communication.
- Oct 28, 2020 SmartDraw is a privately held, growing technology firm whose software is used by thousands of organizations worldwide including over half of the Fortune 500, law firms, police departments, health systems, technology companies and private enterprises of all types and sizes.
We publish unbiased reviews. Our opinions are our own and are not influenced by payments from advertisers. Learn more by reading our advertiser disclosure.
SmartDraw's Suite Edition makes it easy for anyone to make professional looking graphics in minutes, right out of the box. It includes hundreds of pre-drawn templates and symbols, so that anyone can make great looking flow charts, org charts, network diagrams, floor plans, calenders, project time lines and more.
What is SmartDraw's cost rating? (6/10)
When comparing SmartDraw to its competitors, on a scale between 1 to 10 SmartDraw is rated 6, which is similar to the average Diagrams software cost. SmartDraw offers few flexible plans to its customers with the basic cost of a license starting from $9.95 per month. Read the article below in order to calculate the total cost of ownership (TCO), which includes: customization, data migration, training, hardware, maintenance, upgrades, and more.
You can also leave your info with us to get a free custom quote with a break downs for your business needs.
What is the cost breakdown of Diagrams implementation?
Understanding the exact price of a Diagrams system isn't easy as the overall cost of software includes the cost of a license, subscription fees, training, customization, hardware, maintenance, support, and other related services. It's essential to take into account all of these costs to gain an understanding of the system's 'total cost of ownership.'
What are the typical Diagrams pricing models?There are primarily three common pricing models – Perpetual License, Subscription, and Commercial Open Source.
- Subscription/Software-As-A-Service: - Relevant for SmartDraw
Under this pricing model, the system is accessed over the internet, as opposed to installed on-premises. The payment is made either on a per user basis or subscription basis. Ideally, customers are required to pay a recurring monthly fee until a specific period for using the tool. Subscription pricing model is more common with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) apps.
- Upfront cost for customization and integration is less compared to perpetual license cost because there is not much flexibility with SaaS systems in this area.
- Recurring cost is greater as customers are required to make monthly payments as a subscription fee. Additionally customers using premium support services must pay an extra fee.
- All in all, the total cost of ownership in the both cases is almost the same and may span over a period of 7-10 years, though you may have to pay a higher perpetual license fee upfront. The total cost may vary from starter to mid range to enterprise level apps in both cases.
- Perpetual license: - Relevant for SmartDraw
A common pricing model for on-premise applications, perpetual license requires a customer to pay an upfront sum to own the tool or other intellectual property on-premises for a fixed term.
- Upfront cost involves the fee for installation, customization, and integration with existing systems, besides perpetual license fee.
- Recurring cost is low in this pricing model and may include the cost for updates, maintenance, upgrades, and patches. Some vendors do offer premium support services, which come for an extra price.
- Commercial open source: Not relevant for SmartDraw
The customer can acquire the system free of cost without having to incur any upfront license fee. As a customer, you’re solely responsible for the ongoing maintenance, upgrading, customization, and troubleshooting of the application to meet your specific needs. You are on your own for providing end-user support, since you are not locked in with a vendor-supplied system solution.
How much would it cost to customize SmartDraw? (and is it relevant)If you need specific features in your system catering to your specific business requirements, the vendor will charge customization cost, depending on your needs and feature requirement. Ideally customization cost is more complex to calculate compared to licensing cost.
Some apps allow you to easily combine data from multiple sources, without any complicated query requirements, while some others can be embedded into different applications to provide enhanced reporting. If you seek products that support customizable dashboards and predictive analysis to identity possible trends and facilitate decision making, you may have to pay higher for all the customization features.
Additionally, the following factors may affect the cost of customization:
- User interface changes
- Configurable dashboards
- Data elements required for tracking
- Forms to collect additional data
- Dashboard, management and operational reports that are needed.
- Workflows and how complex they are
- Forms to collect additional data
In order to calculate the cost of customization you can use the following estimates:
- Minimal customization - integrate with 1-2 systems: $2,500
- Standard customization - integrate with 3-5 systems: $10,000
- Fully customized system - integrate with more than 5 systems: $25,000
Cost of data migration when migrating to SmartDraw? Relevant for SmartDrawMost companies opt for data migration services from a vendor, which raises the cost of product ownership. If you choose to transfer data on your own, you can avoid paying the cost of data migration.
Data migration cost depends on the amount of data to be transferred, your current software, availability of migration tools, complexity of data, and gaps between the existing system and the new system.
If your data is stored in Excel spreadsheets, then it may incur you a lot of time and money to migrate data from Excel.
By involving a business services provider in data migration, you are asking them to offer additional services, for which you may have to pay extra.
As a rule of thumb the cost of data migration depends on how many records you want to migrate. Records can include the number of customers, invoices, financial transactions, products, versions, etc. Here is a list you can use as a rule of thumb:
- 1,000 records: $500
- 10,000 records: $2,500
- 100,000 records: $10,000
- 1,000,000+ records: $25,000
What is the cost of training for SmartDraw? Relevant for SmartDrawAs a buyer, you are required to pay extra for in-person training, though some vendors offer web-based solutions as part of the package. The cost may involve end-user training, video/self, group, department, and training the super users.
The cost is mainly derived from the approach that you select for your organization:
- End-user training
- Video /self
- Train the trainer/super user
Here are some questions to answer: How many groups (different departments, usages, type of users) are needed?
In order to calculate the cost you can use the following estimates:
- 1-2 Sessions: $500
- 3-4 Sessions: $1,500
- 5-7 Sessions: $2,500
- 8-10 Sessions: $5,000
How SmartDraw pricing compares to alternative Diagrams solutions?
Tradify software is ideal for small and medium businesses while SmartDraw software is an ideal solution designed to support small, medium, and large businesses. ServiceBridge is a field service management solution that is designed for technicians while SmartDraw software is a plan and design landscape solution for all sizes of business.
ServiceBridge is a low cost software while SmartDraw software is an average cost. While ServiceBridge software offers deployment flexibility as it can either be installed on-premise or hosted on the cloud while SmartDraw solution can only be deployed on cloud. Based on the online reviews, ServiceBridge software has been awarded a 3.5-star rating while SmartDraw software has been awarded a 4.5 rating.
How can the team at ITQlick help?
The science of TCO (total cost of ownership) may not be easy to calculate. If you seek to get detailed info about the TCO, get in touch with ITQlick experts. Contact us today and get up to date, detailed quotes.
Shlomi holds a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Information System Engineering from Ben Gurion University in Israel. Shlomi brings 15 years of global IT and IS management experience as a consultant, and implementation expert for small, medium and large size (global) companies.
Version: 202027.0.0.2 Filesize: 0.5MB
- Open Source
- In English
- (4.34 K Downloads)
SmartDraw is a software which makes it easy to create complex and powerful visuals from any device or platform you want. It comes up with so many useful templates, some of which are flowcharts, graphs, matrix cards and website wireframes. You can also create or customise your template from a blank sheet of paper which you want for your project. It allows you to draw anything from a floor plan to technical software flowchart.
This software includes so many preset drawing types which allow users to create diagrams for different departments across the company. The software is developed by SmartDraw and LLC.
This software is one of the best applications for a wide range of charts that you need with incredible features. SmartDraw 2020 18.104.22.168 is the latest version of the software. The supported platforms are Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. This software is 100% safe to use, and the online power full version is fully integrated and compatible with the windows version. This instrument is precious at a point where you have to graph an undertaking from the calculation to more spectacular outlines. The software runs smoothly on multiple platforms. It provides lots of resources from where you can learn how to use SmartDraw. This software becomes very useful when you need to make a project from the basic algorithm to the more complex Gantt chart.
Features of SmartDraw
- You can add photos as well as images.
- It comes with the feature of auto-adjusting, which allows you to add, delete or move shapes.
- It has automatic formatting.
- It provides free phone and email support.
- It becomes more powerful as it has more than 70 different types of visuals.
- you can import, edit and export Microsoft Visio files.
- It provides integration with Jira, MS Office, G suite and many more.
- This software is amazing as it offers more than 4500 templates and 34000 built-in symbols.
- 9. You can save your project in Google Drive, Dropbox or one drive as well as you can share your diagrams with a single link.
- This software is SOC2 certified. So there is no need to worry about safety or security.
- It can work independently with different platforms such as Windows Mac and Linux.
- It has a drag and drop interface.
- It comes up with so many design themes. From where you can choose as per your consideration.
- You can edit and create via diagrams online.
- It has so many collaboration tools.
- The software is simple and easy to use for any of the users as it is available in 100 different languages.
- You can export your project to the PDF and MS office.
How to download and install SmartDraw on your PC?
- 1. Click on the download button, and the SmartDraw file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, run the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then proceed through the setup.
- 4. Installation process will usually take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Click on the finish button and run the SmartDraw application.
- Used on any device
- User friendly
- Lots of uses
- Its installation process is a little tedious.
- During the execution process, many memory resources are consumed.
App Name: SmartDraw
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Better off dead pdf free download free. Latest Version: V202027.0.0.2
Smartdraw Download For Windows 10
Latest Update: 2020-12-19
Developer: SmartDraw, LLC
Smartdraw Free Download
User Rating: 3.76
Category: Office and Business Tools