Sony Receiver Str-dh550 User%27s Manual
Adjusting the speaker size (Manual Setup)
View the manual for the Sony STR-DH550 here, for free. This manual comes under the category Receivers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 10. This manual is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, French. Do you have a question about the Sony STR-DH550 or do you need help? Ask your question here.
You can adjust the size of each speaker (front left/right, front high left/right (*1), center, surround left/right and surround back left/right (*1)).
Sony Str Dh550 Manual
*1 for STR-DH750 only
MULTI CHANNEL AV RECEIVER STR-DH750/STR-DH550 Digital audio formats supported by the receiver The digital audio formats that this receiver can decode depend on the digital audio output jacks of the connected device. This receiver supports the following audio formats. The words in brackets are those indicated on the display panel. View the manual for the Sony STR-DH550 here, for free. This manual comes under the category Receivers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 10. This manual is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, French. Do you have a question about the Sony STR-DH550 or do you need help? Ask your question here. Have a look at the manual Sony STRDH550 User Manual online for free. It’s possible to download the document as PDF or print. UserManuals.tech offer 980 Sony manuals and user’s guides for free. Share the user manual or guide on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. MULTI CHANNEL AV RECEIVER STR-DH750/STR-DH550 Using Other Features Interlocking with BRAVIA TV and other devices. Sony STR-DH550 User Manual - Page 1 of 246 - Manuals Brain Manuals. Sony STR-DH550 User Manual. Full screen Standard. MULTI CHANNEL AV RECEIVER. Use this Help Guide when you have any questions on how to use the receiver. Minecraft java vs bedrock. Sony STR-K502 Stereo Receiver User.
- Select [Settings] - [Speaker Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Manual Setup].
- Select the speaker on the screen for which you want to adjust the size.
- Select [Size], then press / to adjust the size.
- Large: If you connect large speakers that will effectively reproduce bass frequencies, select [Large]. Select [Large] usually.
- Small: If the sound is distorted or you hear a lack of surround effects when using multi channel surround sound, select [Small]. You can activate the bass redirection circuitry and output the bass frequencies of each channel from the subwoofer or other [Large] speakers.
- This function does not work when [Analog Direct] is being used.
- The [Large] and [Small] settings for each speaker determine whether the internal sound processor will cut the bass signal from that channel.
When the bass is cut from a channel, the bass redirection circuitry sends the corresponding bass frequencies to the subwoofer or other [Large] speakers.
However, since bass sound has a certain amount of directionality, it is best not to cut it if possible. Therefore, you can set even a small speaker to [Large] if you want to output the bass frequencies from that speaker. On the other hand, if you are using a large speaker but prefer not to output bass frequencies from that speaker, set it to [Small].
If the overall sound level is lower than you prefer, set all speakers to [Large]. If there is not enough bass, you can use the equalizer to boost the bass levels.
- The surround back speakers will be set to the same setting as that of the surround speakers.
- When the front speakers are set to [Small], the center, surround, and surround back/front high (*2) speakers are also automatically set to [Small].
- If you do not use the subwoofer, the front speakers are automatically set to [Large].
- [Size] cannot be set when headphones are connected.
Sony Receiver Str-dh550 User 27s Manual Pdf
*2 for STR-DH750 only