You do not have to be tech-savvy to record a video on your smartphone! However, when it comes down to editing the videos, that’s when you require fast and easy software to process your videos without compromising quality.
No matter if you shot a video with GoPro, camcorder, 4K cameras (including DSLR and mirrorless), Android phones, iPhones, or DJI – you can edit, convert, resize and adjust any large/4K videos, audios, and DVDs, and optimize the video quality and file size conveniently with VideoProc.
Why VideoProc is the best in processing GoPro and iPhone 4K videos 'This one app is all you need to process video from your phone,action camera or drone, make it great and then share it with your friends,or the entire world.With the ability to convert videos to any format, back up DVDs, download from online sites and even record your screen.' From December 11, 2020 to January 06, 2021, simply submit a valid email, then you will receive a confirmation email from [email protected], informing you have a entry for drawing. On January 07, 2021, we’ll randomly pick 10 winners with randompicker.com, each winner will receive $30 USD Amazon egift card or choose to redeem $30 USD via PayPal.
- Simple and easy user interface that allows fast video processing
- Free version available for Windows and MacOS
- Full Hardware Acceleration – Up to 47x real-time faster
- Up to 90% video compression with minimal quality compromise
- A wide array of utility tools
- Built-in media downloader and compressor
- Easy and advanced editing toolbox
- Lifetime free tech support (for paid customers)
- No smartphone app available
- Limited features with the free version
Basic Tools For Video Editing
VideoProc contains all the essential features of a basic video editing app for beginners. Here is a list of basic tools that you can find:
Audio & Video Editing: With this tool, the video can be flipped or rotated. You can change the playback speed. You can set audio volume or add a delay. The options of disabling audio tracks and forcing A/V sync are also there.
- Effects: Sometimes, you want to ramp up the drama in your video. There is an excellent selection of basic effects that you use, like Grayscale, Sepia, etc.
- Subtitle Editor: It’s a great idea to add subtitles to your video as it increases accessibility. Support for popular subtitle files (.ass, .ssa, .srt) is present.
- Cut: Snip out your favorite clips from a large video. With the preview window, you will know what you are doing.
- Crop: If you are looking to crop the video, you can do so by using presets. Custom settings can also be applied.
- Watermark: Add your logo or copyright text to protect your video from getting used without your permission.
While editing a video, you might make a lot of changes. This is where you’ll appreciate the control options provided in this program. Every option has a dedicated reset button that can revert changes as needed. Alternatively, you can use the on-off button to disable any of the changes you have made temporarily.
You get the options to modify the name, title, tags, and artwork of a video.
If you are concerned about video output support, you will be happy to know that VideoProc is compatible with all popular formats. From the generic MP4 output to videos for Android and iOS devices and 4K, VideoProc has got it all.
If you want more advanced options, you can always check out the device-based Mobile Video profiles. Audio-only output formats are also available. These come in handy if you are extracting music or creating podcast files.
For frequently used output format, you can create a list under General Profiles. The charmed children of rookskill castle pdf free download full. That’ll make things easier for you as you can create a list of all the forms you prefer to use.
Advanced Tools For Video Editing
If you are looking for a few advanced video editing options, then VideoProc indeed packs a punch. Here I what you will get:
- Denoise or Deshake: If you are a fan of recording 4K videos on GoPro devices, you will find this option to be very useful for your videos.
- Reframe: Rework your video for different devices on various framerates of up to 240 fps.
- Enhance: Tweak the quality of videos you produce by adjusting playback speed, changing video resolution, or fixing A/V sync issues.
- Compress: Reduce file size by changing resolution from 4K to 1080p or lesser without compromising on the quality.
- Merge: Put all your videos into a single file by using the “merge” feature.
- Auto-copy: Utilize the auto-copy feature to prevent re-encoding, which makes video processing super-fast.
VideoProc will impress you with its video processing speed. As the app supports full hardware acceleration, your video will be exported in a format of your choice without putting too much load on the processor. When tested for 4K video file conversion, the app provided excellent quality videos without choppy or lagging playback.
Easy To Use Software Interface
Most people rely on smartphone apps to edit and process their videos and audio files because of the simple and easy to use features that make editing and processing a matter of a few minutes only. Similarly, with VideoProc, you can cut, crop, merge, rotate, include subtitles, and add effects to your large HD / 4K footages within a short time.
This easy to use software offers full GPU acceleration powered by Intel®, AMD®, and NVIDIA® GPUs. If you talk about the transcoding needs, then you will not be disappointed as VideoProc offers easy and quality-oriented high-speed media conversion. You can transcode H264 to H265 (HEVC), MKV to iPhone/MP4, AVI to YouTube, 3D to 2D without compromising quality.
Although VideoProc offers a free version, however, you can also choose between the following three packages.
- One Year License (1 PC) for $29.95 only
- Lifetime License (Lifetime / 1 PC) for $42.95 only
- Family License (Lifetime / 2-5 PCs) for $57.95 only
The licensed VideoProc offers an overall better range of features and lifetime free tech support. The best thing with VideoProc’s licensed version is that you get a 30-day, worry-free money-back guarantee so, if you are not satisfied with the licensed version, you can claim your money back within 30 days duration.
VideoProc is the no.1 fast video processing software for a reason! You get a wide range of features that do not only make video editing, processing, compressing, and downloading easier, faster, and simpler.
VideoProc is a one-stop video processing software that allows you to conveniently edit, transcode, resize, and enhance 4K UHD videos with full GPU acceleration on Windows and MacOS. No matter if you want the best video editor for polishing large size / 4K videos or audios for YouTube, Instagram, or any other platform – you can complete all video processing work at 5X faster speed than other video editing software.
You can download this video editing software free, or you can get an overall better video processing with VideoProc’s licensed version as it offers a broader range of features.
Have you tried VideoProc? Please share your views in the comments section below and also join survey sweepstakes.
Lucas is an IT student completing his studies in Networking. He worked at Ycombinator as a research analyst. He loves to write about his technology experiences. He also enjoys traveling and captures the best moments with his Canon 5d lens. He is a review specialist at Reviewsed.
CHENGDU, China--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Digiarty VideoProc announces official online deals in the summer shopping season that kick off with Cash Back Week. The company will return 20% cash to 15 randomly picked customers who have used “PROMO” coupons on purchases from today to June 7.
It is the first cash back promotion in VideoProc this year. It will have three different price reduction benefits for users:
- Discount: User can enjoy about 49% off summer discount from the original price of VideoProc.
- User can take an extra discount off the already reduced-price Lifetime License or Family License version by inputting coupon “PROMO” at checkout page.
- Money back: 15 lucky customers who have purchased the licenses above using “PROMO” coupons can earn back 20% of the buying prices (tax-exclusive). No strings attached.
Grab the deals on official VideoProc website now: https://www.videoproc.com/buy.htm
Why Does VideoProc Sponsor the Summertime Deals?
For one thing, the Coronavirus epidemic is still going and having serious impact on economy worldwide. For instance, White House predicts there would be more than 20% unemployment this month. VideoProc team said the deals are to ease customers’ burden during the special period.
For another, in the competitive market, the maker has to try to fight with price, which is always the no.1 concern for the shoppers.
For most people, software quality and ease-of-use are other factors to consider. Although there are plenty of affordable video editing and converting applications nowadays, few can keep pace with all up-to-date user demands. For example, some have obsolete user interfaces, while others do not support the latest codes like HEVC, VP9, VP10, ProRes, AV1, CineForm and DNxHR. The developer wants VideoProc to be used more widely.
What Makes VideoProc Stand Out?
“In some people’s eyes, VideoProc means better compatibility, faster video conversion and compression; while in others’ eyes, it means easier video editing, recording and downloading,” said Huston Xu, Product Manager of Digiarty Software.
- Better compatibility: VideoProc is built in with powerful conversion module and 370+ up-to-date video/audio codecs. It means that is can embrace virtually all types of videos, audios and DVDs without the need of installing any plug-ins.
- Faster speed: VideoProc can invoke hardware and software acceleration intelligently and make full use of GPU and CPU resource on users’ computers. Its Auto Copy mode can pass through videos in seconds without transcoding.
- Easier editing: The beginner-friendly software will let users cut, crop, merge, rotate, flip and split videos without a steep learning curve. The toolbar has more features, including Deshake, Denoise, Effect, Watermark, Trim, GIF, Lens Correction, and Export Subtitle and so on.
Pricing and Availability
During the Cash Back Week from June 1 to June 7, any shopper can get at least 49% off discount at the official Buy page of VideoProc. 15 buyers who have completed purchases using “PROMO” coupons will be picked and receive extra money back, which is 20% of the buying prices (tax-exclusive), through their original payment channels or PayPal.
About Digiarty Software, Inc.
Digiarty Software, Inc., the developer of VideoProc, is a leading company in multimedia software industry. Founded in 2006, it has involved in various areas and extended its business scope to diversified fields. Video editor, video recorder, video converter, video downloader, DVD ripper, DVD copy and iPhone manager are representing functions of its users-favored products. This customer-oriented company has accumulated vast user base all over the world and evolved to be the prosperous company in the industry. To get more info about the company, please visit its official web page: https://www.videoproc.com.